As you probably know, there is currently a global trend for overall fitness, as more and more people strive to achieve a high level of fitness and if you are looking to become a fitter and healthier you, there are many things that you can do.
Here are a few tips from the personal trainer to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Sign up for a fitness course – Joining a top fitness studio in Bangkok (known as ฟิตเนสสตูดิโอ พัฒนาการ in Thai) is an excellent idea and the instructor can help you to formulate suitable fitness goals. Like most things, you only get out what you put in with physical fitness and with 3 sessions per week, you will quickly reach your target.
- Think diet – It is essential that your diet contains all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients your body needs. If you are planning to build muscle, you should order some whey protein shakes, as they will help with the muscle building.
- Home workouts – Many people prefer to work out at home; all you really need is a mat, a couple of dumbbells and a few weights; indeed, creating a home gym means you no longer need to visit your local gym or fitness studio. You can follow the YouTube fitness videos from the comfort of your own home.
- Invest in a mountain bike – Why not buy a decent mountain bike and see the surrounding countryside? Bike riding works all the major muscle groups and does wonders for your cardio; you could make it a family affair and fit a roof rack to take all 3 bikes. If you don’t live too far from your place of work, why not ride to work, at least when the weather is fine.
- Track your fitness progress – There are many mobile apps that can help you track your vitals and there are even apps that help you create a diet plan and a suitable routine for a work out. State of the art digital tech can provide you with data regarding your current fitness levels and some of these mobile apps are free to download.
- Take up a sport – Playing a sport that you enjoy can really boost your fitness levels, plus it isn’t boring like a workout routine.
As you can see, there are quite a few things that you can do to improve your fitness levels and with a lot of determination and hard work, you will quickly become a healthier and fitter you.